Public Records Request

Public Records Requests can be made through our legal department. Requests must be in writing and will be accepted via email, mail, fax or in person. A sample request letter can be found on the Legal Services website. Please provide all the requested information.

San Diego Unified School District. Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.